This article is going to be a little bit of a rant. It is also an invitation. It is a rant because I so intensely want to see you all find your spiritual power and be able to manifest what you want when you want it. That is our natural birthright, you know. We are creative beings –discoveries in quantum physics tell us the power of our intention affects how matter shows up in our world.
But here is what bugs me. Everybody and his mother think they can teach law of attraction. They read one book or they watched The Secret over and over until they knew every line and they think they understand law of attraction well enough to teach it.
Law of attraction is not difficult, but it is nuanced. It is a vibrational teaching, and we have been trained to think in a linear manner. Law of attraction requires a new mindset to make it work and to get good results from it. Remember, Einstein said, “You can’t keep doing the same thing and expect different results. That’s insanity!”
I’m going to give you 9 questions that my clients frequently ask me. You’ve probably wondered about them, too. Most teachers of law of attraction can’t give you a clear answer about these, or they answer from their ego minds. But the answers come from a deep understanding of how it works; living it and using it every day.
1. What happens when two people want the same thing? Who gets it?
2. Why don’t affirmations work?
3. Some teachers say to be very specific about what I want, some say to be general. Which one works?
4. Can you still manifest even if you can’t meditate?
5. Can you create world peace through law of attraction? How about win the lottery?
6. How long does it take to manifest something? How long do I have to work at it?
7. What is happening when I get bored with manifesting or I lose interest? Is it still working for me then?
8. Aren’t my limiting beliefs too deep in my subconscious to find and change?
9. What about karma? What about God’s will for us? How does law of attraction fit with these?
10. Bonus question: Are my desires too materialistic to manifest?
Although you probably want me to, I’m not going to give you the answers to these questions here. That would be giving you a fish, and I’d rather teach you to catch your own.
What I’m going to do is invite you to my free, monthly teleclass on law of attraction. Some months the call is a question and answer call where I answer your questions. Other months I talk about a particular aspect of law of attraction that you need to understand to be proficient at using it effectively.
Come join us. http://TheSophiaMethod.com/free-calls Your questions and those above, get answered. And I promise you, the answers are not what you think they are. You are powerful beyond measure. Remember that!