I’m kinda bemused at the posts saying “I haven’t been able to activate the law of attraction”. The first principle of the law of attraction is that it is always working, always. Everything in your life now is there by the law of attraction, and everything you are or are not getting now is by the law of attraction.
Those of you who are not creating the things you want, are creating by default and are re-creating, each day, the same circumstances. You are always creating. The law of attraction is always at work – bringing you whatever you have. The law is always a perfect reflection of your thoughts and beliefs.
The way to create something different in your experience is to:
1. Recognize your power to create by beginning to look at your self talk and most important, feelings, about what you have. Examine how your thoughts reflect your experiences, or lack of.
2. Begin to talk to yourself, or write down, what you really want.
3. See it, feel what it is like to have it, write about it, imagine it, pretend it. Keep it to yourself and don’t talk people who will discourage you about your desires.
4. When you get depressed, down or feeling like all this doesn’t work, find something to feel good about. Puppies, butterflies, a hot fudge sundae – just thinking about one feels good.
5. A ‘bad’ word but ya gotta do it – discipline. It took a lot of years for you to get where you are and it will take a few months of diligence for you to create something new.