This is a list of 50 things you can use to get you into the Vortex of Attraction. When you feel good, you are attracting everything that makes you feel good. Use these to shift your mood and raise you up.
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail. Snail mail. Handwritten.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Singing loudly to your favorite song.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake (vanilla or strawberry).
12. A bubble bath.
14. Fuzzy animals.
15. The beach. Anytime.
16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. Looking into their eyes and knowing they love you.
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful.
23. Laughing at an inside joke with friends.
24. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
25. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
26. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new person).
27. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
28. Playing with a new puppy.
29. Having someone play with your hair.
30. A spa day.
31. Hot chocolate.
32. Road trips with friends.
33. Swinging on swings.
34. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
35. Beauty. Anywhere.
36. Having your friends send you homemade cookies. Yum!
37. Holding hands.
38. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
39. Giving a gift with no expectations.
40. Watching the sunrise.
42. Knowing that somebody misses you.
43. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
44. Knowing you’ve done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
45. Watching the sunset over the ocean. Or anywhere.
46. Little kisses that show they care.
47. Acting like a child.
48. A smile from a child.
49. Learning something that makes you go, “Ah’!
50. Doing well at something.
(and 51 – can anyone look at this picture (at the top of the page) and not smile?)